Vintage Original Apple IIc Computer starter kit. Fully tested, fully working, comes with a 30-day warranty. This kit includes everything you need to hook up an Apple IIc to your HDMI TV or HDMI monitor and start playing games.
Your order includes:
- Apple IIc Computer model A2S4000, with internal floppy drive, fully tested and fully working
- Apple IIc original power brick, fully tested and fully working
- One box of brand-new, sealed, colored 5 1/4" floppy disks - double-sided, double-density
- One USB-to-serial cable (connect your modern PC to your Apple IIc)
- One tested, bootable copy of ADTPro (for transferring game images from a modern computer to your floppies)
- One Composite-to-HDMI adapter with cables (for connecting your Apple IIC to any HDMI screen)
- (No monitor included, monitor shown only to demonstrate functionality of composite-to-HDMI adapter)
This computer is vintage. It has been dissassembled, checked, calibrated, cleaned, re-assembled. Everything comes with a 30-day warranty (return shipping costs by buyer).
This computer receives a "yellow" rating of 6.5/10. Rating of 10 would be pristine original grey color rating, 8 to 9 would be for bleached plastics, 4 to 7 is for average original unbleached plastics, and 1 to 3 would be the very gross dark yellow color and lots of other blemishes. Refer to this article from Stack Exchange for more information on why vintage electronics yellow over time!
Check out our lineup of vintage Joysticks to maximize your fun!